Town History

Stewartsville was originally called Tethertown, and under the latter name was platted in 1854 by George Tetherow, and named for him.

 

Images

School History
Historic Buildings
Opera House and School
Stewartsville Main Street
Historic image of men
FNB & Culbertsons store
Stewartsville Bank Note
Historic Building
Historic Building
Caning Factory
Historic Street View
Hitch rack Stewartsville
Historic street view